Monday, October 18, 2004

If you dig a little deeper you can eat my soul

Hey there everyone. Just getting back to school, settling in after a game of poker. This weekend, to paraphrase was AWESOME. Friday, although for only a few hours i got to see my lovely LIZ, and then afterwards chilled at my boy, Joefi's house. We watched Star Wars "Return of the Jedi" with Nici Pags, Adam, and Veronica. Then there was an appearance at the end of the night by noneother than Matty K. [for those of u who dont know, the k stands for awesome] I was then awarded my $10 by Matt, bc he is a man of his word. Thanks Matt. Then saturday, I hope everyone who had to take the PSATs performed well, I went up to Tuxedo to attempt to pay my ticket. I go all the fuck the way up there and find out that the fucking court is closed. So I decide to drive home, go back and then pick up Liz. WE go to the mall to see "Team America" only to get stopped by the ticket ripper who looks like a crack addict, and since Liz didnt have ID we werent allowed to see it. WHich is total bullshit. I really dont like that guy at loews, he's a dickhead.
ANyhow we also went up to Perkins Memorial Drive which was beautiful, with the trees all changing colors and everything. I had a post under this same title on Friday but it didnt publish, but on a good note I GET WIRELESS CONNECTION in my room at home. So needless to say i sat in my bed this morning just checking over everything.
THanks again to Stephen Jordan for coming up on thursday and taking us home on Friday, and another thanks for Chris and Bob, for the return trip today. Thursday night was fun and Steve went out to the bar with Me, KEvin, Andrew and a few other peps from NoRock. Tres fun $10 all you can drink. AS you can probably tell by my last post, i was hammered. It was loads of fun tho, and i slept most of friday, and i sure as hell, DIDNT go to class. Had an enjoyable trip home on friday. and then today on the way up to school today, we remembered that my comp. has movies on it and watched a few things b4 watching "TROY" and while we were watching the battle scenes, for about 5 tracks of The Matrix reloaded soundtrack which Chris was playing in the car, fit in Perfectly. I mean Dramatic pauses, character entrances and everything. It blew my mind. Right now im just rambling. Ok Goodnight