Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Tears are burning my roots which stem from anger

So right now, IM FUCKING PISSED!!! I'm such a fucking asshole. I go and do all my bio lab shit except my lab paper, which is due today at 8:45am, so i go online on MY computer, to look up on eres what shit i gotta do. MY computer wont let me go there, so i use chris's computer. So i go to the site, and HIS computer wont let me do it either. SO starting there im livid, and i yell at adam to go to his house so i can use his computer. So i finally get here, which is where i am now, bc i cant do the fucking work bc i didnt get the data paper when we were in class. So now im back at my computer bc of a fruitless venture to attempt doing work. I AM SOOOOOOOO PISSED. I came back and threw my planner, then did push-ups (on suggestion from chris) and i feel slightly more relaxed and a little itchy. Chris is so blazed right now, and he walked to and fro between here and state quad to smoke in his bathrobe. LOL what a character. Anyway i have to wake up in 5 hrs. so maybe ill post later, if i still am in school. night