Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Riots, and Tigers, and Bears OH MY!!!

So as most of you know, the yankees and the red sox are now 3-3 and when the last strikeout occured, there was all out hell here. There was at first just a bunch of yelling outside, and it got progressively louder. So of course i have to go check it out. So i go outside with chris and there is about 600 people in front of the tower, divided into Red Sox and Yankees and then there were just people like myself who stood neutral outside of the middle ring. It was crazy, people started throwing water from the windows in the tower, Adam put on his Batman top and his rollerblades and went riding around. It was cool.
Today in Music theory, the teacher transcribed 2 of the Billy Joel pieces adam and myself requested and she played my FAVORITE SONG "LULLABYE" which is just a beautiful song, and about half of the class had never even heard of it before, bc they are uncultured filth. It sickens me that some of the people that go here attend school where i do. Actually im upset that they even exist.
{edit} New Club, for people who like pumpkins It doesnt matter if u just barely like them or dont even know what they are, we are accepting all races, ages, genders, and political parties, except communists. I HATE COMMUNISTS. Goddamn commies ruined my life. Once when i was 6 years old the communists were handing out their stupid fucking sickels and of them scratched my arm. Assholes, i hate them. and that really didnt happen, or did it?
well all u need to know is that i hate communists, so if ur a communist, dont talk to me. bc i have the uncanny ability to sniff out a commie from 25 miles away. I already cleared up The albany area, so dont come within range of me. And communism is actually an economic system, not a government. I hate fascists, dictators, and all totalitarian governments.

This weekend i convinced Liz's little brother that i was 50% Cherokee Indian. I told him that i got the name "Broken Arrow" when i was 12, and went out to an indian reservation in OH where the tribe from which my mother's family is descendant. ANd i told him i spent 3-4 weeks out there to learn how to hunt, fish, set snares and traps and learn how to be a man. It was soo funny bc i started saying it so I almost believed it. I'm nice like that, dont fuck with me or ill scalp you. purrr im tired. night.