Sunday, October 24, 2004

Weekend is over, bring on the tests

Yo everyone, went home this weekend and it seemed that everything that i wanted to do didnt want to work out. On friday i come home, no real problems 'cept i needed to pay a ticket for $155 which totally sucks, I had to get my Brake pads and my fucking Rotors, replaced. so that prevented me from attending Drama Rehearsal. On top of that I'm coming down with a cold which makes me feel/look like shit. Positive of the night is that i went over to Johnny Mac's and played Taboo. It was madd fun, but Adam and Steve won, it seemed that every card that they got could be related to movie titles, hmmm Maybe adam has been practicing his cheater way of dealing, at taboo. j/k. So anyway sat. after going to bed at 2:30am, i wake up at 5:00am and pick up liz at 6am to take her to Perkins Memorial Drive, to see the Sunrise, and get there to find the gate across the road. So that was the second time that i was pissed at NYS, in two days, the first being the ticket. Anyway, we ended up going to jones point, and then realized we still wouldnt be able to see it, so we drove around 7 lakes Dr. for a little. I then went up to my Grandma's house to nap. Then i had to go to my church to do work for the dinner my church was holding. And My grandpa gave me $100, bc he's gangsta. so i go to my car, go home, and shower. I change my pants and put all the items that were in my pockets into my new pockets and realize that the money that i had was no longer present. so i frantically seach my house, my car, and outside of my car, then realize that it must have come out of my pocket when i took out my keys. I speed back to my chuch and search where i was parked, and then went inside to ask if anyone had found money outside. Turns out that a lady did, but she had left, but let some people know that she found money if someone was looking for it. which was somewhat of a relief, but i was still pissed at myself. Bc i was an asshole and didnt put the $ in my wallet.
So i went back on my schedule to pick up Liz and Alana, to go to forest of fear. So i drive up to Tuxedo, and go to Sterling Forest only to find that both of the lots were full and that they werent accepting any more people. which totally sucked.... so i was still pissed at myself, so i wasnt able to be scared, so i did the scaring. I drove home on 7 Lakes Dr. i was gonna tell a scary story but Liz almost killed me, I also turned off my headlights every now and again, just for effect, often slowed down, and one time i down shifted (yes i do have an automatic, but i put it in 2 and then 1) and acted like i was having engine problems. Liz almost ripped my sweatshirt and my arm off. We finished off the night, watching Napolean Dynamite on my comp.
Sunday- I picked up Liz, who attended Sunday school and church with me, bc of a trip immediately following it to a Maize Maze, which is a big maze in a corn field, which is located about 30 Min north of albany. And we rode with Jay, my cousin. But MY FUCKING MOM, let scott go with us in Jay's car, when she had plenty of room for him in her car, bc she fucking hates me and wants to make my life a living hell, bc if she doesnt then that would mean that she likes me, which she doesnt. So the ride up was almost unbearible. But as soon as we got there things looked up, the maze was pretty cool and then afterwards there were different activities, like this big hampster wheel thing that liz and myself went in, and then i saw they had this laso thing set up, so i tested my skills, and im a regular ole' cowboy. Then went to dinner at Red Robbin, which has the best burgers in the world. Then i had to say goodbye to Liz :'( which was the low point of my weekend. Now im back at school have a chem test tommorrow, a midterm in music theory on tues, and a bio test wed. soo looks like this week is gonna suck. Until thurs. 'night