Thursday, October 28, 2004

Aqua Vitae

Hey everyone. Just thought id try and keep up with the whole blogging thing. ::SNEEZE:: SHIT I SNEEZED ALL OVER MY ARM, AND I AINT WEARING A SHIRT!!! ok now thats cleaned up and i can continue. Today i got a good 12hours of sleep, waking up NATURALLY, i love it. I wanted to cut music theory, but adam wouldnt let me. So i go to that stupid ass class, and she hands back our midterms and adam and myself both got FUCKING A- what fucking bullshit. IM pissed. oh well.
Also today i had my latin quiz which i totally bombed, bc when i went to kevins room to study we just gave up and started playing GTA, and that was much cooler than studying.
The best part of my night thusfar was Dinner, i ate for about an hour and a half. It was soo good, i had like 5 servings of pork, then i tested the chicken but didnt like it, and had about 3 servings of ham, and two servings of FRESH STRINGBEANS!!! oh boy was it good. Then i ate 2 pieces of cake, one with a scoop of ice cream, and then had a caramel apple. times are good, times are good. Now i gotta get ready to head out to the bar. so ill type more maybe later, or tommorrow, depending on my condition.