Sunday, October 31, 2004

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

HEy everyone, hope the weekend is finishing off right. I had my last rugby deal of the season yesterday. It was a tounament downtown, that was my teams tourney. I had to get up at 7:40 to catch a ride to go downtown. I didnt play, but it was fun to watch. It was played at "Lincoln Park" it was sooo awesome. All the games were good. My coach broke his nose, bc he plays on a team called the Albany Knickerbockers, which is an adult team. They played at the tourney, and our A side played right after them so he came over to the team, and his nose was crooked and bleeding. Its soo hardcore, there was a fight almost everygame, and at least one very good cheap shot. In the first game a guy on my team deliberately kneed some kid in the face, HARDCORE!!! and then when we played Siena some huge black guy tried to play the ball when he was on the ground, which is illegal, so a guy on my team stomped on his chest with cleats. I cant wait for the spring season.. Im gonna get soo ripped and then tear shit up.
I left the tournament a game early, bc i wanted to get a little sleep b4 Steve and Jenny came up, so i decided i would take the bus, so i walked around downtown, and i really like it, i wanna spend a whole day just walking around, bc its nice to get off campus and there are lots of things that i wanna see. Its a nice city. I took the bus home and when the bus driver switched shifts, the new one, which was really pissed off at the bus that she got, gave me a homemade chocolate lolipop, which was nice of her, and delicious. So then Steve and Jenny came up, we were gonna go to a house party, but my boy, Dave, called me and said that he went by about 6 houses and they were madd sketchy so i didnt want to bring Jenny to them. So instead Adam downloaded "SAW", which is THE MOST FUCKED UP MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN. There aren't enough words to describe how fucked up it is. Its soo ridiculously fucked up, i couldnt comprehend how some sane person could work on such a fucked up movie.
Oh well, to everyone, HAPPY HALLOWEEN. I hope everyone has fun, and make sure that ur mommy or daddy checks ur candy before u eat it, and bring a flashlight.