Friday, November 05, 2004

Man of my word

OK as I promised everyother post will be here. Tonight was the most uneventful thurs. night in a while. For those of you who don't know, in college it's called, "Thirsty Thursdays" and usually I attend a bar called "Bogies" for they have a $10 all-you-can-drink night on thurs. but tonight apparently the liquor police were out and so noone was taking fake id's or chalks, except one place that got packed. It was ridiculous, Kevin and myself gave up on going out, and decided to go home. And from what I over heard one of the Bars got Raided and confiscated IDs which is really stupid bc if they didnt take any college students they wouldnt get any business. So i ended up cold, wet, and angry. But on the plus side Kevin and I had some good discussions and had some pizza instead of liquor. Oh well, We'll have to hang out with Darin who is up from Merchant Marine tommorrow. It has to be better than tonight.