Monday, November 01, 2004

Halloween...continued.....

HEy there everyone!!! TONIGHT WAS FUN!!! After going to a less than entertaining frat party, which i went to with my boy dave, i came back home and chilled with dave for a while, and chatted. Then Adam and myself got ready for HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!! We got dressed to go and reek havoc on UAlbany. We ninja'd ourself up and went out on a ramp around campus. It was soo much fun... first we just messed around on indian quad going in the lawn area, then we went to state and showed up at Kevin's door, woke him up from his slumber, i had to go pee and then headed back to Indian. Thats when the fun began.
We started sparing infront of the tower and people were starting to watch. So after i kicked adam's ass we started romping around the lawn again. We were doing tumbles, somersaults, and I was doing cartwheels. Then adam found a pile of leaves and we had a leaf fight and then made leaf angels, and some girls were yelling "WE LOVE NINJAS!!!" it was soo cool and then we skipped back to my building and went around causing more problems. I went into Havad's room and since i had my uniform on he didnt recognize me, I sat down on his floor and he was like "What the hell?, who are you?" and i turned on his playstation and started playing,and he was like "Who the hell are you?!?!?!" and then he tried to take off my mask so i started talking and he was like"Oh its Mark, i can tell by the voice" so then we go upstairs and some guy is knocking on this door, so we stand behind him and a girl answers the door, so we go in and she is like "What is this?" and the guy is like, "Ummm I brought some ninjas with me" so we walk in and i look around and use her deoderant and then adam smelled her cup. It was soo cool. Then we ran out and i used her towel quickly and then when we went out adam goes, "did u know them?" and I didn't. Then there was an open suite so i went in and flushed the toilet and ran out.
Ok enough for now, time to shamelessly quote myself for the night, "Superballs: they hit rockbottom and bounce right back up." Don't people wish they could do that?