Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Can't sleep

As you can tell by the title of this post, i cant sleep. I have no idea why, bc i am tired and i do need to wake up relatively soon [6hrs] but for some reason at 10pm i was more tired than i am now. Its really stupid. my sleeping schedule is really fucked up which i definately need to correct before i start finals or else i will surely be doomed.

on a side note, Chris was jumping up in the bathroom and hit his head on the ceiling before, cracking a ceiling tile and showering us with dust. quite funny.

I guess can accredit my lack of sleep to my thoughts, i think too much. About everything. You name it I probably have thought about it at one time or another. But right now there is only one thing on my mind, and even though i saw her on sunday, i miss her already.